Terms of Service
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms of Service", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the usetaskboard.com website ("Service") operated by Atom6 Industries ("Company", "us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. We may update these Terms of Service in the future.
When you use our Service, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. There may be times where we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service; in doing so, we are not waiving that right or provision. These terms do contain a limitation of our liability.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. That includes content posted by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their own logins under your account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. To cancel your account, please email us at email@example.com at this time. A simple cancellation link will be added within our Service at a later date.
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Services immediately upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted from active systems. Within 60 days, all content will be permanently deleted from our backups. We cannot recover this information once it has been permanently deleted.
- At any time we reserve the right to modify the subscription fees for the Service. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current billing cycle. We will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your subscription before such change becomes effective.
- Your continued use of the Service after the subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
- Except when required by law, paid subscription fees are non-refundable. We are more than happy though to discuss a fair refund in the event that you forgot to cancel and have not accessed the service. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation.
Uptime, Features, Security, and Privacy
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. We provide the Service on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not offer service-level agreements. We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if it is disrupting the service for others.
- We take many measures to protect and secure your data through backups, redundancies, and encryption. We enforce encryption for data transmission from the public Internet.
- We make no guarantees that our Service will meet your specific requirements or expectations. Not all reported bugs will get fixed and we don't guarantee a completely error-free service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- We do not pre-screen content, but reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
We do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.